Are you Financially Fit?
16 Dec 2014
Well, it’s the time of year in which we reflect on what has passed and look ahead to a new year fast approaching. It’s also a great time of the year to see if you are financially fit. Take this short quiz to see how you are doing:
Answer Yes or No to the following:
- I contribute to my retirement plan at work at least to get the matching contribution.
- I rebalance at regular intervals whether the market is up or down.
- I have a Will and have included any advanced directives. I have all my financial/insurance documents in once place, easily available for my significant other or loved ones to find if needed.
- I have an increased sense of financial confidence because I have a Personal Financial Plan.
- I understand, at the end of the day that it is only money; I value my relationships with other people and the time I spend with them more than money.
- I have a personal fair rate of return goal and I know what I need to earn each year to achieve financial success.
If you answered with:
0 Yes’s – Then you may need a therapist, not a financial advisor 🙂
1-3 Yes’s – You are getting close but could still use some help
4-5 Yes’s – Super job! Keep focused and good things will happen
6 Yes’s – You “get it” and I am sure that you are on track for an enjoyable retirement