Financial Hour: 7 Retirement Planning Blindspots
Premier Investments of Iowa, Inc. Financial Hour June 9, 2015
Jeff Johnston & Jonas Everett discuss retirement planning blind spots to think about before it is too late.
Your retirement plan can change in an instant. Whether from an expected changed or a sudden, unplanned life event, it is important that you are ready for changes to your finances. Here are 7 things to think about before it is too late.
- Disability Insurance
- Planning with Longevity in Mind
- Have a contingency plan for retiring earlier than you planned
- Survivor Planning (both financial & non-financial)
- Be realistic when thinking about the mental & physical changes that will occur as you age
- If you plan to work in retirement, keep your skills & education up-to-date
- Planning for Long Term Care