KTOS Hiawatha • 1770 Boyson Road • Hiawatha, IA 52233
Tuesdays Oct 17 & 24 • Thursdays Oct 19 & 26
*Spouse/Guest Can Attend At No Additional Cost
Call (800) 383-6590 to Register or Request a Course Brochure
Join us for a two-night educational course to help guide you on your journey to retirement. The course curriculum illustrates how time-tested financial principles can be applied to a variety of financial situations. In addition to receiving the latest facts & figures on retirement planning, you will also benefit from visual aids and handouts that are clear, concise, and easy to understand. The class will help you build a foundation for your personal financial program. The instruction is designed to show you a number of financial concepts that will expand your knowledge base.
Attendees will receive a 135-page workbook that contains current information about financial concepts and tools. The workbook is designed to follow the presentation and serve as a reference tool in the years to come. It includes valuable exercises, worksheets, and key descriptions that will reinforce concepts learned during the class.
Topics covered include:
- Define & Create Your Retirement: How do you picture your retirement? Will you be prepared? This section covers planning for retirement. Plus five roadblocks to retirement and how to overcome them.
- Assess The Costs: How much money will you need in retirement, and can you afford to retire when you planned to? Learn how to estimate the costs of retirement and how to determine how much you need saved. Plus how does inflation impact your retirement?
- Evaluate Your Sources of Income: This section focuses on the different types of retirement income as well as gives you an overview of different investment types.
- Invest for the Future: What is your investment strategy? This section covers practical investment strategies to put you on the road to retirement success.
- Protect Your Health & Wealth: Building wealth is just part of the puzzle, in this section you will learn about different types of insurance and risk management in retirement.
- Receiving Funds from Your Retirement Plans: Having a distribution plan for when you enter retirement is crucial. Understand your options for withdrawing money from your retirement accounts.
- Manage Your Estate Distribution: Estate planning can be one of the most complicated aspects of financial planning. If you already have an estate plan, the information you learn helps you better understand it, so you can determine whether your plan can be improved or should be updated. If you do not have a comprehensive estate plan, the knowledge, strategies and checklists your receive provide the foundation for an effective plan.